Tuesday 14 October 2008

Hairdresser on fire!

The last of Fashion Weeks. The season is officially over. People can go to their homes, the craziness is gone. For three months, at least.


And yes, I haven't forgot. The result of my searches: the hottest looking hairdresser backstage, Paris Spring Summer 09.
Have no idea about his name (nor he mines) but that's beside the point. If I was a masochist, he would be my future ex-boyfriend! What do you think?



By Sunday the 5th, the season is over for me. I skip the last day of shows cause I'll be doing 3 countries in just one day: France by morning, Spain by the afternoon and Russia at dawn. Look out, Moscow, here I come... if I can survive it, that is!

10 comments:

magarça said...

Olá! Que boa surpresa, adorei ler a tua mensagem! Também é a minha primeira visita, por isso acho que estamos os dois perdoados.. é bom encontrar aqui pedacinhos de ti por aqui, tenho saudades tuas..
muitos beijinhos

Graven said...

You were talking about HIM??? Although I can see were you are coming from, ie I know what's your cup of tea and that's the whole set with tea cozy and all, nevermind the pictures of Jesus and bring on the girls!

P.A. said...

Are you turning staright on me?!
Great, you take the girls, I'll kneel before Jesus!

Mushroomdeluxe said...

HE'S GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!
... SUCH A BLOND

P.A. said...

I knew you would get me, sweets! :)

CHOI said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

You have to express more your opinion to attract more readers, because just a video or plain text without any personal approach is not that valuable. But it is just form my point of view

Anonymous said...

I didn't understand the concluding part of your article, could you please explain it more?

Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it

P.A. said...

For anonymous #1
express more my opinion?! have you read my posts? I think i have quite a lot of opinions on subjects. at least, they got me into quite some trouble! :) as for the videos, those are messages, those are my opinions. just listen to the lyrics and u'll get it! thanks a lot for stoping by and commenting. i really appreciate it!

for anonymous #2
i just said that i would be traveling my ass off!! but then again, what else is new?! :) thanks for commenting!!

for anonymous #3
thanks a lot!! i try to cathc my readers with bells and whistles even though the posts are quite crap (some think!). I actually have to give credit where credit is due. if you didn't know, hairdresser on fire is a title of a morrissey song. that's where i stole it from!
Thanks for reading!!